Making Rad Things Since 2002 …
Above all, I am a software engineer. But I also happen to be a pretty decent leader.
I thrive in an environment where I can work with people who are experts in their field, while at the same time mentoring those that are up-and-coming.
I am a firm believer in forming meaningful relationships with people, first and foremost. In this way, you start from a position of trust, and you build from there. I manage people the way that I myself want to be managed; meet them where they are, and empower them to be an overwhelming success.
- Radical honesty and openness
- Transparent and equitable recruiting
- Connecting with stakeholders and leadership
- Accountability with meaningful metrics and KPIs
- Finding the perfect gif (obviously, pronounced with a hard "G")
About Me Outside Work
I spend my time outside of work caring for my family. They are the reason I do everything that I do. I am also interested in technology trends, connecting with friends, enjoying craft beer or wrenching on a 23-year-old BMW.